My photo
Norman Park,GA, United States

4/14/10

Life's a Garden. Dig It!


Posted by PicasaSoooo....I have been working on my first vegetable garden ever and it is so exciting. I have never grown my own vegetable garden ( although just the thought brings back many of memory of working in the garden as a child in the hot hot summer). I have tried my hand at herbs and flowers but it has been potted stuff aside. Gardening is great therapy. I decided to take a few shots of some of my sprouting seeds and plants and herbs today and ended up with over 60 pictures so, I made a collage......I will be posting more thoughts on this whole gardening process soon! I wish I had not waited so long to start back blogging but I believe this time will last! Beware...my post may be deep according to some of the thoughts I have had comparing nature, plants yada yada yada to life and spiritual growth! I do believe God intended for the world he created around us to be a gentle reminder yea, sometimes not so gentle (see my book I am reading on the side bar titled "WEEDS" of a disciplined LIFE......

p.s. headed out on a camping trip tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday therefore..I will have lots of catching up to do :)

2 comments:

  1. strawberries indeed...... I wonder why they are called "straw" berries when they are not like straw at all?? I will research that...

    ReplyDelete