My photo
Norman Park,GA, United States

4/21/10

Just a little taste of what's to come.....


It's been a really busy week since I got back from camping Sunday but, I promise there is more to come. I had a really great time, have some cool stories to tell. I stopped and had church with a little baptist church on the way home from the river, went to Eureka that night though and it was good. I came home to new sprouts and a dry garden with lots of little weeds trying to come up. I fertilized my garden, layed down newspaper , mulched and watered it. I have 3 birthday cakes to make this week and one of them is huge!! I also purchased some really cute fabric to make a baby dress for one friend and a skirt for the other and my check engine soon light is on in my car and I am scared to drive it not to mention the tires need to be rotated bc of all my roadtrippin'!! I have a wedding cake to make next weekend and the week after that I am going to see Carrie Underwood in concert!!! needless to say I am a busy girl right now but I am not giving up on this blogging thing.........oh yeah and I work full time
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. My goodness sista!
    And, you might you have to take a certain girl to a certain concert. haha ;)
    --Abi Tucker--

    ReplyDelete