My photo
Norman Park,GA, United States

10/23/08

LIFE SONG

Let my lifesong sing to you!!! As I awoke into this day you've given, I have this song in my head and all through my shower I am singing. I think about my meditation and what you said in the book of James. I stop and wonder.....What do those words really mean? What is this life I am living? What is this song I sing? Am I a friend of God?? or is the world my friend indeed? Do I seek your kingdom? Do I want to be humbled just for me? O teach me Lord and show me how to be righteous in Thee. Break my heart and humble me so I bring Glory to your name. I have been a wayward child, now much like Moses I feel. Show me your glory O God, so my Love for You is real!!!! Show me thy ways O Lord, Teach me thy paths O Lord, Let me not be ashamed, Let not mine enemies, triumph over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment