My photo
Norman Park,GA, United States

5/7/10

REVIEW

A few posts ago when I returned from Wanee....




which is where the Lord gave me this scripture here and I stopped by the little white church on my way home, I mentioned the busy week ahead of me, which is what I would like to catch you up on. Sunday night I went to Eureka. Monday I worked and that night I rested. Tuesday, work again and that night I started on my Laundry. Wednesday I got my oil changed and my service engine soon light stayed on for 5 more days. Thursday I worked then went home and made Jordan's birthday cake ........
Friday I worked, delivered Jo's cake and then finished 2 flip flop cakes and a luau cake and delivered them.
I will post more pics of the cakes soon! I woke up Sunday morning and made Katelyn's birthday cake before a wonderful Sunday morning service followed by a  fabulous lunch. I then drove to Valdosta for Katelyn's 3rd birthday party! Katelyn's parents and I met in college and have been friends since. I haven't missed one of her birthdays yet. Isn't she and the whole family beautiful.
The rest of the week was pretty laid back, back to normal tending to the garden, (which will be updated soon) until the end when I had to make a wedding cake which made for a busy weekend. It didn't turn out quite like planned but the bride was happy so I was ok.




Daddy was cooking with the grilling team that Saturday and so, he smoked some boston butt and chicken for me to take to the Tuckers'. I don't know if I have mentioned them in my blog yet but they are my preacher's family whom I have become very close to and love very much. I have been blessed with a lot of friends and families in my life and suspect that they will all pop up sooner or later! Below is a picture of some of the Tucker's on a past adventure we took at ole' Sister Jenny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment