My photo
Norman Park,GA, United States

5/7/10

A made day!


Sometimes surprises just make my day! I tried posting this last week but I crashed so here it goes again! I was running in and out of my office very busily last Wednesday and just so happened to catch my phone ringing....it was Laura (a forever friend from high school). Thank goodness she tried more than once! She was downstairs when she called  b/c Owen (her newborn) had an appointment and was making her final attempt to contact me when I ran in and caught the phone. I ran downstairs, snuggled with the little man and we had lunch. It was a great surprise! needless to say we got lots of attention due to the baby!! Isn't he just precious??!! Thanks Laura for thinking of me while running your errands....


The pictures are sweet and here is the link for the photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment